RPG Map II is a “tabletop RPG” oriented map maker, created with the “keep it clean & simple” philosophy in mind.
See latest changes.
RPG Map II is completely free to use and all the content you create with it can also be used commercially.
Disclaimer: this is an ALPHA version! It means that maps created with this version might be incompatible with future updates. I’ll do my best to avoid that, of course :)
This whole new version includes tons of major upgrades based on feedback from users of the previous version (thank you!).
- Full HTML5 support, no longer Flash-based
- Full-screen editor
- Added support for special walls, such as caverns, slopes, etc.
- Ground textures
- Ray-casted lighting
- Texts can now be drag & dropped
- You can now auto-generate legends on your map with automatic numbering
- Icons can be added on a map
- Much more friendly UI
- Downloadable Windows executable (not sure about a downloadable Mac version yet)
- Water/lava/acid pools
- More skins, ground textures, icons & furniture
- Better HD font
- Multi-language support (English/French at first)
- Open-source on GitHub