Nuclear Blaze is a unique 2D firefighting game from the creator of Dead Cells, with all the devastating backdrafts, exploding walls and sprinklers you could expect.
Fight your way through a mysterious facility and try to keep the blaze under control.
Nuclear Blaze first started as a game jam entry for Ludum Dare. The first version was created in 48h and received lots of positive feedback and support from everyone :)
My very first intention was to create a game my 3yrs old boy could play, as he is a big fan of firefighters. Obviously, the game became more and more complex and quickly turned out to be too difficult for him, which ultimately led to the addition of a specifically designed “Kid mode”.
- A unique 2D firefighting game with all the devastating backdrafts, exploding walls and sprinklers you could expect.
- Smooth “signature” controls and gameplay from the guy who did it on Dead Cells.
- A short action adventure crafted with love and attention to details.
- Unravel the true story of Site 16 and A-█████.
- Dedicated “Kid mode” designed for very young kids (~3 years old and more), with specific level design, rules and gameplay… while still featuring firefighters, helicopters and trucks!
- Not a roguelite/like/vania this time!