My tabletop RPG map editor is now known as ANAmap!
ANA stands for Anaximander, a greek guy known for creating one of the first world-map.
Current version is 7.1 and features:
- easy to use and ergonomic interface
- available on any browser without any installation (requires Flash 11.2+)
- beautiful maps without any effort
- can be saved to JSON or PNG, and printed directly from the app
- many generic assets to fit all your needs
- text labels
- available in English and French
If you use it, please leave a comment :)
I have used it several times now and it is a great map editor! It's just what I need, not flashy or distracting, just an outline of what the building or area is like.